Vitamin C referred to as L-ascorbic acid, maybe a vitamin. Antioxidant-rich vitamin C is well known for promoting immune function and protecting cells from free radical damage. Vitamin C is additionally a crucial antioxidant that will assist your body with the production of collagen, L-carnitine, certain neurotransmitters, metabolism of protein, and the regeneration of other antioxidants within the body.
- It helps the body produce collagen, L-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters.
- As an antioxidant, it helps remove unwanted substances known as reactive oxidative species (ROS) from the body.
- It helps the body absorb iron.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It enhances wound healing.
DIRECTIONS OF USE: Drop one tablet into 8 oz (200-300ml) water, let dissolve and drink.
CAUTION: Don't put the tablets into your mouth directly. It is not recommended for use by children under 8 years, pregnant and lactating women.