Optimum Nutrition - 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Chocolate Coconut - 5 lbs. (2,273g)
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond the Basics
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates (WPI)
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage (24 grams of protein; over 81% protein by weight)
- Includes Hydro whey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-lactabumin, glycomacropeptides, beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (LgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop.
- Packaging May Vary - New look, with the same trusted quality!
- GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY BLEND – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don't call it the GOLD STANDARD of quality for nothing
- OVER 5G OF BCAAS – help build lean and strong muscles with naturally occurring BCAAs
- 3-4G CARBS, 1-3G SUGAR, AND 1-1.5G FAT, GLUTEN FREE, No Sucralose in Double Rich Chocolate Flavor
- INSTANTIZED – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTED – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product
- 4 SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM – 1, 2, 5, and 10-pound options available
- OVER 20 DECADENT FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- ANY-TIME FORMULA – great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition.